Friday, February 23, 2007

Period of Krishna

Adayen

"billion year old Sanatana Dharma" - I wish this fact is proven once and
for all to the public including so called 'scientists'
I wish to narrate a small story in this regard!
I was at Visakha patnam (A.P) and by chance attended a seminar on
archeology of Dwaraka. The scientists were describing in detail about the
city they discovered at the mouth ofArabian Sea The subject was quirw
absorbing except when they came to the date! They dated as 1500 B.C. Then
I asked "From what I understand Krishna died apparently in3102 B.C. per
the position of the stars. Dwarka was supposed to have gone under the
waters around that time. Youare dating it over a millineum later?"
The scientist(s) replied, "Sorry, but if my dates do not coincide with
those accepted by the West, our articles will not be published. So, we
fudged the data."
That is my story!

Gopi Chari

Ref: [SriRangaSri] Presenting Sri Vaishnavism in American Schools, Gopi Chari

No comments: